Pages

I Won The Vesatile Blogger Award!

I was given the Versatile Blogger Award from Save Green Being Green!  When you get the chance please check out her blog for great money saving ideas while also saving the earth.


There are rules that come with this award though and here they are:
#1. Thank the person that nominated you with a link back.  
                                              Thank you Jessica!!!

#2. Tell 7 things about yourself.
     1. I am new to blogging but really love it.
     2. I get so excited to try new products.
     3. I love cats and have four of them.
     4. I love reading books but, especially Amish Fiction.
     5. I love cheesecake.
     6. I hate spiders and snakes
     7. My favorite color is purple.

#3. Pass this award on to 10 newly discovered blogs and let them know they have received the award

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Tammie! Will complete the award rules this Weekend!

Peggy Damon said...

thank you so much for including me in this....awesome! I'll do my part this weekend....have a great one!!!

http://whybecauseimthemommy.blogspot.com

Just Short said...

Thank you. You are so kind for awarding me this ;)

An Ordinary Housewife said...

Hi. New follower from the She Speaks group. Feel free to visit me at http://rmg-anordinaryhousewife.blogspot.com/

JT said...

I have a weakness for chocolate candy.

Post a Comment